Friday, January 20, 2012

A New Year is a good time to start....AGAIN

I have been mulling this blog over and over in my mind.  I would love to have a place to refer parents for homework activities, educational materials, and links to all the amazing places out there in cyber world to help their children.  I just don't know if I have the time that it takes.  I follow a few other blogs and they are posting freebies everyday of games and ideas they are doing in their rooms.  I don't think I can do that... yet.

I think I am going to start by providing some links.  The first one is Mommy Speech Therapy This is a great site simply because of it's ease to use.  The website is easy to navigate, and instructions are very parent-friendly.  For homework ideas, click on "worksheets," and then you can select the sound the child is working on.  A variety of worksheets will be available to click on.  For example, a child may be working on /g/ in the middle or medial position.  Click on the one you would like, and VOILA!  You have pictures to practice, and games to play.  Print out two copies for a matching game or Go Fish!  I hope this is helpful, and Thanks to Mommy Speech Therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment